Job Description: Sales Representative (Burlington)
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume quoting reference number SALE-BUR-001.
|Job Title:||Sales Representative
|Reports To:||Sales Manager|
A. Job Purpose:
Build relationships in order to develop new business and ensure the retention of existing customers in order to meet set budget targets within the assigned market area.
B. Specific Accountabilities:
- Manage assigned territory to ensure new business growth and retention goals are met.
- Develop outstanding relationships, identify customer needs and develop strategic solutions for both existing customers and new prospects.
- Effectively manage both prospects and existing customer base.
- Meet monthly sales and growth targets.
- Develop a sound knowledge of all corporate capabilities in order to effectively sell full suite of services.
- Identify new market opportunities to enhance market area profitability.
- Develop market sales reports as required.
- Collaborate with regional sales team to develop key customer relationships and strategies for regional sales.
C. Minimum Knowledge and Skills Required to Perform the Job:
- Undergraduate degree/diploma.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct sales experience with a proven track record as a top performer.
- Knowledge of professional selling and the ability to handle difficult, competitive selling situations.
- Ability to assess accounts and provide viable cost effective solutions for clients.
- Strong computer skills; previous experience with CRM’s an asset.
- Exceptional negotiation and written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with various levels of management.
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry or sales experience in the retail distribution industry strongly preferred.
- Must hold and maintain a valid Class G drivers’ licence, have a reliable vehicle and a good driving record.
D. Working Environment:
Frequent travel to prospects, clients and operating locations.
Interested in this job? Apply now quoting reference number SALE-BUR-001.